1. Family Camping only.
2. Unlicensed motorbikes, electric or gas, are prohibited.
3. Golf Carts must be driven by responsible person 18 or older, only to and from golf course and occasionally through the campground from 8:00 a.m. to 8 p.m., not to be driven at dark or through the picnic grounds. Cart owner and driver is responsible for damage or injury. You must have slow moving sign on cart and 3" camp site numbers on sides of cart. No loud or smoking carts.
4. Pets are permitted if kept tied or on a leash, quiet and cleaned up after, not left unattended and kept out of swimming lake. Pets must be registered.
5. Loud music is prohibited.
6. Quiet hours - 11:00 p.m. to 8 a.m. and radio off after 11:00 p.m.
7. Persons in an intoxicated condition or using profanity will be asked to leave the park.
8. Management is not responsible for vehicles, RV's, campers or personal property. You must keep property and liability insurance on you and your property. Registered campers are responsible for their visitors.
9.No firearms, fireworks, air rifles or pellet guns will be permitted.
10. No cutting of trees. $25.00 fine.
11. Swimming is permitted from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ONLY. Swim at your own risk. No floating objects. All picnic and swimming people and their cars must be off grounds by 7:30 p.m. They are not allowed in camping area.
12. All cars of guests of campers and campers must park on campers lot and must not drive around and around park or will be asked to leave.
13. All boys and girls and single adults walking around campground after 11:00 p.m. will be reported to parents and if repeated, parents will be asked to leave with no refund.
14. One picnic table per campsite and no kiddie sprinklers or pools.
15. Season passes are to be used on weekends occasionally through the week not to exceed 85 days in all. Not a place of residence.
16. Please do not litter park. Garbage bags are provided at office. Put it in the dumpsters up by the office.
17. Bicycles must have head and tail lights on after dark and parents are responsible for their children and their bikes when they ride in the campground.
18. No working caravans.
19. No burning of leaves, camp fire must be out when retiring or leaving campsite.
20. Speed limit 10 mph or less. No loud cars, no loud motor bikes.
21. No washing dishes at water stations.
22. All rules must be obeyed, if not, we will demand you leave with no refund.
23. Never put bottles, cans or garbage in fire rings.
24. 10 mph or less at all times, keep car lights on at night when driving in the campground.
25. Visitors will be all persons not counted for at time of registration. Visitors day fee ends at 11:00 p.m.
26. All young children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
27. Current seasonal trailers older than 2001 when sold must leave campground. Campers entering Sunny's as a seasonal must have a 2001 or newer camper and in good condition.
28. Camping Units must be at least 15 feet apart.